- Online* Version (9 issues) - $19.99
- Print Version (9 issues) - $24.95
- Print AND Online* Version (9 issues) - $34.95
*Online version gets you full access to 14 years of magazine and article archives, as well as special 'online only' articles.
This Month's Issue
- Two Stingy Stocks For 2017
- Buying And Investing Inside Universal Life And Permanent Life Insurance Policies — Tips For Potential And Current Policyholders
- Avoid The Herd With These Contrarian Investments
- What's New In Tax
- Sudden Wealth
- Lease Termination Tips For Commercial Tenants
- Crumblin’ Down: The Advantages of Infrastructure Investing
- Can Patience Earn You A 10% Dividend Yield?
for new investors,
If you would like a hardcopy, please send a cheque in the amount of $5.20 (GST)/ $5.59 (HST) to
700 - 55 King St. W,
Click Here to Download your FREE digital copy.
CMS News and events
The January 2017 edition of Canadian MoneySaver has been mailed.
The January 2017 edition of Canadian MoneySaver is now available for online Members. Click directly on the Current Issue button once you have logged in (Online Members), or look under the "Issues" in the Subscribers Tab above.
Click Here for the full Norm Rothery article including the charts!
Canadian MoneySaver still prints Magazines!
In October, an interesting development occurred in the publishing space. Rogers Communications,
publisher of MoneySense and dozens of other titles, decided to stop printing it and numerous other
Sure, maybe it is a sign of the times, as the whole world goes digital. But, we think, it is also a bad move. There are a lot of customers who still like printed copies of magazines. Maybe they’re older, but their money is just as good as a young customer’s. Maybe they just prefer printed copies, like many do.
Here at MoneySaver, we have no plans to stop printing. If you want a printed version of your magazine mailed to your house, you can still get one. We have no intention of stopping as long as we have dedicated readers.
So, if you know some neighbours and friends who don’t like this total shift to the digital world, perhaps
direct them to our magazine for a printed version. Keep in mind we have a referral service, where you
get extra months added to your subscription if you refer a new customer to us.
In The Spotlight!