- Online* Version (9 issues) - $19.99
- Print Version (9 issues) - $24.95
- Print AND Online* Version (9 issues) - $34.95
*Online version gets you full access to 14 years of magazine and article archives, as well as special 'online only' articles.
This Month's Issue
- Canadians Love Sales… Except When It Comes To Investments
- Graham Stocks For 2017
- Warren Buffett’s Armchair Advice Plus, Six Top Value Picks
- How Business Owners Can Continue To Shelter Income In Face Of New Prohibitive Tax Law
- Canadian MoneySaver ETF Model Portfolio Update
- Point of View: An Insane Way To Bring Sanity To Government
- Understanding The RRSP Withdrawal Withholding Tax
- Robo-Advisors Pros And Cons
for new investors,
If you would like a hardcopy, please send a cheque in the amount of $5.20 (GST)/ $5.59 (HST) to
700 - 55 King St. W,
Click Here to Download your FREE digital copy.
CMS News and events
The November/December edition of Canadian MoneySaver has been mailed.
The November 2016 edition of Canadian MoneySaver is now available for online Members. Click directly on the Current Issue button once you have logged in (Online Members), or look under the "Issues" in the Subscribers Tab above.
Click Here for the full Norm Rothery article including the charts!
Canadian MoneySaver still prints Magazines!
In October, an interesting development occurred in the publishing space. Rogers Communications,
publisher of MoneySense and dozens of other titles, decided to stop printing it and numerous other
Sure, maybe it is a sign of the times, as the whole world goes digital. But, we think, it is also a bad move. There are a lot of customers who still like printed copies of magazines. Maybe they’re older, but their money is just as good as a young customer’s. Maybe they just prefer printed copies, like many do.
Here at MoneySaver, we have no plans to stop printing. If you want a printed version of your magazine mailed to your house, you can still get one. We have no intention of stopping as long as we have dedicated readers.
So, if you know some neighbours and friends who don’t like this total shift to the digital world, perhaps
direct them to our magazine for a printed version. Keep in mind we have a referral service, where you
get extra months added to your subscription if you refer a new customer to us.
In The Spotlight!