3. Member Centre
  4. >
  5. Forums
  6. >
  7. Information on Dividend Reinvestment Plans
  8. >
  9. First shares available... Get rid of fees when investing

Topic: First shares available... Get rid of fees when investing

Create an account or login to reply to this thread.

Daniel Gardner
Sat Jun 6, 2015 5:44 pm

Hi MoneySaver Users.
I have great news- I have lots of first share certifcates to share with all the members here. I have been doing this for a few years now and would be more then happy to help out whoever is interested in their first share so that they are able to purchase additional shares with no additional fees and re-invest partial shares. Once you get your initial share there are no additional fees and a cool keepsake (as with many they send you a neat share certificate as well)

I have lots available and can be reached by email: dripdaniel@gmail.com

I have:

BMO
BNS
BCE
CIBC
TELUS
RIO CAN
Laurentian Bank of Canada
Enbridge
Suncor
Manulife
Sunlife
DREAM (Dundee)Industrial REIT
DREAM (Dundee) Office REIT
Fortis
Emera
Manitoba Telecom Services.

Additional Information: Shares will be mailed with your full name and address directly from the Transfer Agent
The time frame is usually 4-6 weeks (sometimes sooner)

Any questions feel free to email me :)

jewel henricks
Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:46 pm

i would like to do this ,,interested in sunlife and bns

Richard Livingstone
Fri Nov 6, 2015 5:49 pm

I belong to the Waterloo Investment Club. I am interested in buying 1 share from the following list:
Fortis, BNS,Laurentian Bank, National Bank or Sun Life. My purchase will depend on what is available. How does the process work? Do I send you a check for the agreed price of the stock plus $10 and you then send me the share certificate which I then forward on to the transfer agent? Richard Livingstone

Daniel Gardner
Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:17 pm

Hi Jewl and Richard,

Richard I have emailed you and we can talk over email

Jewl please email me so I can help you.

I still have all those shares available and am happy to help.

Myron Coles
Wed Feb 3, 2016 8:52 am

I would be interested in RIO CAN and Manulife and DREAM (Dundee)Industrial REIT if you still have them

available, myron38@hotmail.com

Florinda Bautista
Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:43 pm

Hi Daniel, I am new at investing and was reading about DRIPS and SPPs. I would appreciate if you spare one share of the following companies so I can get started: BNS, CIBC, ENBRIDGE, MANULIFE, SUNCOR, FORTIS, EMERA. Kindly advise how you would like to initiate this.

Appreciate your help.
Regards, Lori 416 899 0171

chris hymas
Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:04 pm

Hi Daniel, do you have any shares left?
Thanks,
Chris

John Wallstrom
Thu May 12, 2016 6:17 pm

Hi Daniel,
I'm interested in one of each.
Thanks,
John

LOUISE MELENCHUK
Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:09 am

Hi Daniel:
I am interested in one share of BCE, CIBC,National Bank and Manulife, if available.
Thank you

Jim Collins
Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:04 pm

Hi Daniel,

I am interested in acquiring some first shares. What is the best way to proceed?

Thx,
Jim

Daniel Gardner
Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:07 pm

Hi Everyone,
I know a bunch of you have emailed me about shares. I am getting to everyone as time goes. I am backlogged right now and hope to resolve this by middle of Aug and then will be back helping everyone get their first share :)

Sorry about the delay.

PETER ROZELUK
Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:01 pm

Daniel, I too would like to acquire shares in BMO, BCE, FTS and will email you to ask if you still have any left.

SUZANNE DUNN
Wed Aug 3, 2016 4:06 pm

Hi Daniel,
I've emailed you as well. I'm looking to get first shares of BCE, BNS and BMO for sure.
Please let me know once you get caught up.

Thanks,
Suzanne Dunn (sgdunn@telus.net)

FABIO TINTINAGLIA
Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:08 pm

I am interested in owning some of the first shares listed. I have sent a email to your gmail account and would like further information.

Many thanks

Fabio Tintinaglia

PETER CHU
Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:15 pm

yes, I have some interests as well,

Daniel Gardner
Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:06 am

Hi Everyone,
I am finally all caught up and taking requests now- Please email me- as I expect a lot of emails- please be patient with my replied- however if you dont hear back from me within a week- please feel free to re send

Thanks everyone!

Allan Levesque
Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:39 pm

Mel Lyster
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:45 pm

Hello I would also like to start investing this way. If you have shares available after you finis with people ahead of me let me know. I am most interested in BMO, Telus, &Fortis. Thank you Mel Lyster

Kevin Moffatt
Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:42 pm

Hi Daniel

I am interested in drips as well. I am interested in BMO, BNS, Telus and Fortis if you have shares available.

K Moffatt

Stanley Lee
Sun May 7, 2017 3:42 pm

Hi Daniel,

Sent you an email, thanks!

Paul Mackisoc
Thu May 11, 2017 10:03 am

Hi Daniel. I emailed you as well. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Paul

Create an account or login to reply to this thread.